Fatman Scoop Still Wants Your Beats!

jugalo180

www.moneyistherecipe.com
Yo, this is from an article that I read in the latest issue of Scratch Magazine.

After hearing over 300 CDs, he has some quick advice:

• Try not to use samples - clearance can be a headache.
  • No 30 - second intros. Get to the point!
  • Write your name, phone number, and e-mail CLEARLY on the CD, cases get lost.
  • Make sure your CD plays. Whether it's because you put a label on it or you didn't finalize it - if it doesn't play you just lost out on money!
  • If you sample your name all over the beat trying to make sure no one takes it, no one will take it...including me!

HYDROSONICS:
FATMAN SCOOP EDITION
SCRATCH MAGAZINE
1115 BROADWAY, 8TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NY 10010

SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE RETURNED

he is looking for tracks on the line ig DC' Crazy in Love" and Nina Sky" Move your Body" if I remeber correctly

actually i think Stry posted the original..
but good post none the less

bknot1 said:
he is looking for tracks on the line ig DC' Crazy in Love" and Nina Sky" Move your Body" if I remeber correctly

actually i think Stry posted the original..
but good post none the less

Thanks Bknot. I think he's been looking for a minute but he's advertising that he's still looking, and he's fed up with a lot of the beats that he's been receiving so he posted the Do's and Dont's this time around.

misscc803 said:
That is over. No more submissions are being taken to my knowledge.

Nicole

It's posted in the July/August issue of Scratch Magazine, and it says "FATMAN SCOOP STILL WANTS YOUR BEATS!" I think he figured people thought he was done accepting beats so he placed that ad in the latest issue of Scratch.

Im goin by what the website said not da magazine. The website said he was no longer accepting beats.

Nicole

Back