FAQ Rebirth!

grahamware

That FAQ Guy
Greetings!

First, another special thanks to RE for making the FAQ a sticky. This is awesome.

Second, I have an idea that could be cool, if anybody plays along. Here's how it would work:

1) Knowledgable people post good stuff all year round, about mics, placement and usage.

2) Twice a year (December and June/July, lets say) I cruise the last six months for good quotes, and stick them in the FAQ.

3) During these times, I'll ask for contributions to the FAQ from experienced, knowledgeable members about stuff that hasn't necessarily been talked about enough on the forum.

Think of it as public television: It's pretty good (at least informative) stuff, free all year round. All I ask is that you donate some good info twice a year during 'contribution drives'; you'll get plenty of reminders from me, just like public television. The bigger the donation, the more recognition you get, and the more you help out us unknowledgable 'unwashed'.

I think it could work. In the meantime, I've got to study for some finals. Think about this, and give me suggestions about this model.

Thanks a lot (especially RE!)
- Graham
http://www.hr-faq.org

grahamware said:
3) During these times, I'll ask for contributions to the FAQ from experienced, knowledgeable members about stuff that hasn't necessarily been talked about enough on the forum.
Humm, what hasn't already been covered at lest once in detail on this mic forum?

I've been coming here very rarely in the past few weeks, and I just dropped into the mic forum to see the old squabbles.

Imagine my surprise to see the mic-faq stickied in all it's glory!:eek:

Congratulations Grahamware. It's about time.

Thanks RE. It's about time. :D

Back