F/S AW16G mint

Now you know that aint no one going to buy from you after you did all those other folks wrong! :mad:

I just searched for deepwater on the goodguys list.
Deepwater has a lot of love from others.

Do we need a badguys list.

timboZ said:
I just searched for deepwater on the goodguys list.
Deepwater has a lot of love from others.

Do we need a badguys list.

Yeah he has gotten alot of love But he has skated away with others! ;)

I have read the threads where all that shit went down with deepwater....Maybe I dont have all the details...but I have dealt with him enough to know that he is a good guy...I got my wharfedales from him...then spent another grand or so for some live sound gear...all the live sound gear was handled over the phone... I wouldnt have ANY trouble dealing with him again.

Well from what I read you are one of the lucky ones! Ive never done buisness with him and doubt if I will! Good Luck~

thajeremy said:
I have read the threads where all that shit went down with deepwater....Maybe I dont have all the details...but I have dealt with him enough to know that he is a good guy...I got my wharfedales from him...then spent another grand or so for some live sound gear...all the live sound gear was handled over the phone... I wouldnt have ANY trouble dealing with him again.

i wont doubt you and many had good experiences with him.....but i find the true measure of someone is how they handle situations that go wrong.....we've seen.....

Back