EZY MIX / FRACTAL Song Idea hopefully improving mixes from last

Good sound - but should the cymbals be going up and down in level like they are? Something with a compressor going a bit weird maybe?

Good sound - but should the cymbals be going up and down in level like they are? Something with a compressor going a bit weird maybe?

i dont think they should ha ha just another thing to work towards are the cymbals. No where near where I want to be but compared to a few weeks back playing tracks side by side Im happy with the direction. That will be one of the next things to concentrate on thanks man. Oh DAMMMN now thats all I hear haha

Yep. That's a lot of compression on those cymbals. How does it sound if you remove the "mastering" chain?

Guitar tone sounds good tho.

Guitar sound is good. But I'm hearing way too much guitar in relation to the rest of the mix. Good playing.

Yep, right after being impressed with the rocking guitars, I heard the cymbals.

Some people are telling you to turn down the guitar - I say maybe, maybe not. If you were using Linkin Park as a reference, you'd be right on.

Yep, right after being impressed with the rocking guitars, I heard the cymbals.

Some people are telling you to turn down the guitar - I say maybe, maybe not. If you were using Linkin Park as a reference, you'd be right on.

yeah as i said before id better start more referencing during the mix but at the time i didnt notice the cymbals now its right THERE!! ha ha ha

Back