EZdrummer Help! anyone got the pop/rock soundstats file??

ddaazz85

Can anyone help me out?

I accidentally deleted the Soundstats file for Ezdrummer so now i cant load any sounds.

I'd reinstall it but i also lost my CD and have given up looking for it.

can someone please send me the origional soundstats file for the pop/rock kit???

file is located in the sounds folder..

my email address is ddaazz85@gmail.com
:)

Last edited:
nah, it got deleted permanently. :(

Not permanently....

1. Download Piriform's Recuva software.

2. Let it run.

3. Find it.

4. Restore it.

5. Start making music agian.

No offense but this sounds like a methodical plot to get your pirated software to work... why would you have been messing about in a folder and accidentally have deleted something that detrimental? :confused:

I stand to be corrected.

Sounds fishy.

Follow steps 1 -5.

That will undoubtedly work. I use that software alot.

Do not restore it to the same drive you deleted it from. If you have an external harddrive or flash drive restore to that. . You may run the risk of overwriting the sectors that they were found in. Then move it to the appropriate folder after all that.

This little piece of gold software let me stumble on all my ex's girlfriends emails and pictures of her internet men whilst looking for deleted tracks.....

Works good. A little too good.

Best of luck.

i dont have an external hd, flash, or even a 2nd HD.

The software is not pirated.

i deleted it to the recycle bin at some point, by accident. then emptied the recycle bin some time later not realising that soundstats was a part of ezdrummer.

i would reccomend you borrow a flash drive or external hard drive. and run recuva.

you must know someone that has one.

You can run one with out but i don't reccomend that at all. the chances of overwritng your files are too great.

Anyways. thats my two cents. It works for me everytime.

I can say 100% it will work for you.

You can try it with out

Back