Ez Pz- critique please...

Ko17

acoustic guitar with amp model, over some apple loops...let me know what you think...thanks

haha i could really use some comments, considering turning this in for use with acoustic drum loops...sorry for the bump

This piece was moving along nicely in the direction that would of been a half decent backing for some Flamenco type guitar work or some blistering rock guitar work.......UNTIL...THE...1:25 mark. What was that????? And then again at 2:42???

I liked the particular drum beat and the acoustic guitar strumming but I can't critique the mix on the pc speakers I am listening on.

Mix sounds good - the drums sound pretty good for loops.. That break at 1:25 is a little edgy. I would say try a different patch there. Not sure if you'd get the same effect though. The rhythmic quality is outstanding.....

:):D:):D

i truly appreciate all of the comments, i am not a guitar player by any means, this is the drummer in me coming out through the guitar while im in school, its just acoustic guitar with effects at 1:25, i thought it gave it a nice twist, created a new dynamic for the with the bass hits...but my ears could be worn at this stage in mixing...

Back