I:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::I
-------------------------------------------
I/////////////////////////////////////////I
I/////////My Bed////////////////////////I
I/////////////////////////////////////////I
-------------------------------------------

Sorry for presenting it to you this way but my Camera isn't here so i can't take photo.
So the question is: Where should i put the Foam Treatment (I have access to that kind of treatment only at the moment) and unfortunately i can put bass traps only on the right corners.I heard that i need to put the foam in front of me and on the same position behind me and of course bass traps.
I have access to 6-7 m2 Acoustic foam. What do you think?
Thank you in advance.

WOW, 3 inches by 2 inches by 3 inches!!! That's perhaps considered a small box....:D

Seriously though, is it meters...feet...yards...???

Oh sorry i didn't mentioned that how ever there are numbers with "M" beside them so its Meters :)

You should get rid of the bed...the resonance of the box springs will effect the noise floor...why wouldnt you sleep in the bedroom instead...is your wife mad at you or something?

Come on guys answer me i got the panels laying around here and they are ready to be hanged

I have really small room it's 3 in length 2 in width and 3 in height

Ok, here it is.

Where should i put the Foam Treatment
(I have access to that kind of treatment only at the moment)
That kind of treatment?:confused: What kind of foam are you refering to? Come on...if you want answers then give us info:rolleyes: What SPECIFICALLY do you have? geezus...
and unfortunately i can put bass traps only on the right corners
er.........you have foam bass traps? And you are asking where to put the treatment(bass traps ARE treatment) but you tell us you can only put the bass traps on the "right" corners....ah....to the right of WHAT?:confused:rolleyes: Come on...give us a clue. Vs what? the WRONG corners? :rolleyes:

How in the hell do you expect people to solve you problem when you don't even take the time to give us the info to do it??? fuck. And THEN...tell us you can ONLY put it in the ...ahem..."right" corners!! Compared to WHAT?? geeezushcrist.....Well, what do you expect us to tell you then?????????? :rolleyes: You didn't even bother to tell us the SIZE of your "bass traps". You DID manage to tell us you have 6-7 square meters of treatment...BUT...what kind? How thick? Is it ONE PIECE? And of WHAT?

Tell you what. Go to a doctor when your sick, and give him that kind of info where it hurts and see what kind of TREATMENT you get.
fitZ:rolleyes:

ps
Come on guys answer me i got the panels laying around here and they are ready to be hanged

Come on Mr. Short on info. Give some clues:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Dado space.jpg
    Dado space.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 41
Back