External switching

lukicore

Hi all
I guess its for changing chanells or am i wrong ? Can i put some pedals in each chanell ?
How it is really working
What do i need to make it work

Attachments

• 20220606_190352.jpg
    20220606_190352.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 13
The jacks allow (usually midi programmed) operation of your amps functions from an external switching source. Unless you have a big midi setup, you would ignore these and just use the footswitch.

The jacks allow (usually midi programmed) operation of your amps functions from an external switching source. Unless you have a big midi setup, you would ignore these and just use the footswitch.
I switch a lot chanels from clean to crunch and heavy and each time i have to turn on and off my efects pedals. What i want is to switch my chanels and efects on at the same time. Can i make it like loops for each chanel ????

Those are not inputs. They simply turn on and off different channels by shorting the tip and sleeve. For example, the FX jack only turns the effects loop on and off.

To do what you want to do, you need something like a Bradshaw system. It will have a midi board and a bunch of effects loops that you can program to change the effects (or effects loops) and the channel on the amp at the same time.

Mesa Boogie Midi matrix will control the amp switching through midi. (without having to mess with those external switching jacks)
The Voodoo Lab PX-8 has a bunch of effects loops that can be turned on and off and configured by midi. Those two will do what you want to do however, you will need a third thing to send the midi to everything.

Some of what you need will depend on if you are using pedals or rack effects.

Mesa Boogie Midi matrix will control the amp switching through midi. (without having to mess with those external switching jacks)
The Voodoo Lab PX-8 has a bunch of effects loops that can be turned on and off and configured by midi. Those two will do what you want to do however, you will need a third thing to send the midi to everything.

Some of what you need will depend on if you are using pedals or rack effects.

Thanx a lot bro !!! :-) I will be using pedals ...

Back