exporting vidoe files HELP NEEEDED

whymark

A couple of things...1) I shot a small MOV file and when I imported into C-7 it came in upside down and I can find no way to flip it. The original MOV file is fine but the CPR file is inverted. 2) There are no options for exporting video files and choosing the file type to export.....I've memorized the ops manual and looked on Youtube and there's nothing...WHAT AM I MISSING besides my mind???!!!

Many thanks,
mark

OK...got it...so once I edit the audio to the video, how do I save it?...or do I need to sync the video editor with Cubase to get the final product which would reside somewhere else? thanks
mark

No, you can only export the audio file from Cubase and then in a video editor, import the audio and save the merged files there. Keep things simple.

If you're on a PC, I highly recommend Sony Vegas Studio. Less than $60, and dead easy to use.

I'm guessing the MOV file was upside down because you used an iphone and held it upside down. Ask me how I know that.... :rolleyes:

A video editor like Vegas will flip it around

Cubase and video

I'm guessing the MOV file was upside down because you used an iphone and held it upside down. Ask me how I know that.... :rolleyes:

LOL Chili....I'll spare you the embarrassment and just act like I knew that all along....and to both you and Tim..thanks for the tip on the Sony product....will acquire
mark

Back