Exporting from BR-600 problem

Mike Kenn

When I attempt to export a recording from my Roland BR-600 to my computer, the music exports, but the settings that I have saved on the recorder, for example, REV, EQ, DELAY, do no go along with it. What is transferred to the computer is just the bare dry recording. What am I doing wrong?

Are you adding the effects to separate tracks and then bouncing them to a stereo 'master' track or trying to export individual tracks?

Are you adding the effects to separate tracks and then bouncing them to a stereo 'master' track or trying to export individual tracks?

Thank you for your help. The music I record is solo, recorded in stereo, using two external mics, directly on to tracks 7/8, Then I select the REV, EQ etc. while playing back the recording, and save these by holding down STOP and pressing RECORD. Using this method, I find that the saved effects do not export.

Yes, if you want to have those FX applied to the tracks, you need to bounce the tracks (see 'mastering' in the manual) to another 7/8 virtual track first, then export those.

Back