export metronome?

pinhedgtr

Processing
Is their a way to export the metronome/click track with audio to a wav file? I've made click tracks with tempo changes to our songs and want to give them to my drummer on a cd so he can practice them at home.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Actually I did it in real time. I took the headphone out of my recording hardware (like a firepod) into channel 1 of the hardware and hit record.
Hope this helps!

B

Actually I did it in real time. I took the headphone out of my recording hardware (like a firepod) into channel 1 of the hardware and hit record.
Hope this helps!

B

Yeah thats what I thought.

There should be a way to do it internally I would have thought.

Cheers,
Eck

One way to do it is to route the metronome (in the metronome setup) through some kind of midi sampler or plugin and use the output of that. Of course that will make a click track that sounds like whatever plugin you route it through, rather than the BEEP beep beep beep that the metronome gives you by default. But the beep is annoying anyway.

One way to do it is to route the metronome (in the metronome setup) through some kind of midi sampler or plugin and use the output of that. Of course that will make a click track that sounds like whatever plugin you route it through, rather than the BEEP beep beep beep that the metronome gives you by default. But the beep is annoying anyway.

Nice one.
Cheers,

Eck

Back