Experimenting with some new methods on an old favorite

You most certianly have a signature sound Jim. Very nice take on a great song. I thought I heard some analog tape hiss or maybe you recorded this without much post-production noise reduction (amp noise?) I would like to hear your stuff with a female vocalist for a change. Not that your voice is poor (great pipes Jim!) but, your smooth guitar with a smooooooooooooth sweeeeeeeeet woman singing would be a treat! Thanks for the tune, Charva (Dave)

That was beautiful Jim. That tune is among my top million list :) I have most the albums where that came from as well as THomas` solo album. You did a great job on that.

Nice sound. Nice playing. I'm continually amazed at the number of different styles on this site. From techno, to punk, to c&w..... this site covers a lot of styles of music.

Thanks guys. I thought this one was going to drop striaght through with only Charva noticing.

For Toki987, I first picked up this song the same place you did, but it's actually a Billie Holiday song. BS&T did a great job, but hearing the original in 1972 was a serious revelation for me.

Thomas' solo album has some stuff on it that I think would sound good with some of the more modern techniques added. I have thought a tune that was done by Stevie Wonder "all is fair in love" would be a good "new" release too. Acoustic Guitars, or Piano and strings

Back