Experimental Track (Tragic Reflections) looking for feedback

Chattbox1

I've never tried this sort of thing before, most of my music revolves around heavy guitars, I was just wondering what people thought of the ideas. This is also just a short sample. Any feedback would be appreciated. TIA......

Tragic Reflections

The link doesn't work for me. :(
Nevermind, I just clicked on your sig link. Very cool...the vocals fit very well. The only bad thing is that it's too short.

Vocals are very good. The keys are nice. I find the drums too repetitive. Needs to go into another direction. Greater build up. More dynamics. Just my 2 cents for all it's worth. :D

Good vocal. I'd imagine the arrangement would work well if guitar oriented - maybe a couple of acoustic gtrs - with just the piano on top of that.

Tim

Cool sounds, the only sounds I didn't care for were the bare drums + bass at the 0:00 to 0:15 intro. They sound fine to me once everything comes in. IMO, it'd sound better if you just started at :15.

Otherwise, nice fitting vocals, cool heavy/thick piano sound. This is cool, I think maybe you could pull this off without guitars then add them later for more and more building. It really feels like if the song continued that a really heavy power chord coming in would be fit great. Good work ;)

Hey guys, thanx for all the feedback. I think this is definitely going in a heavy guitar driven direction while trying to maintain the same mood and ambiance. I also think I'll break into straight forward rock drums.

Back