every musician should at least once use nasa samples in his life

not gunna lie, the song is pretty epic, I'm listening through my laptop so I cant comment on the mixing, but did you write this? did you record it?

not the cheapest ones out there for sure...but due to my work as interface designer for those and other library devs, i did not had to pay...so me is more or less lucky

any words on the mix? want to get this done before i'm gettin sick of it :drunk:

not the cheapest ones out there for sure...but due to my work as interface designer for those and other library devs, i did not had to pay...so me is more or less lucky

any words on the mix? want to get this done before i'm gettin sick of it :drunk:

well you make your only luck I guess, just going to my monitors now but I'm not very advanced so any advice I give isnt worth much

okay well I guess the only thing I can say is that maybe there could be some more lower frequencies, but only do anything if someone agrees with me, but at the same time it could be something to do with soundcloud I don't know

I immediately agree with the thesis statement of this thread! Any recommendations on a decent bundle of NASA samples?

I don't have any critiques on the mix. Sounds fine to me.

Sounded cool. Sounded big.

The female vocal in one of the middle sections (and then again near the end) was way low in the mix. Don't know if that was intentional or not. But I think if you want it to be heard you need to raise it probably 5-6dbs.

Back