Event ASP-8 monitors (pair) - beautiful condition with spare amp assembly

vicenzajay

Event ASP-8 studio monitors - in great condition.

I am also including a spare amp assembly I bought direct from Event as a backup. Do a bit of research on these monitors - they are outstanding mid-field monitors with a huge sound stage and superb 3-D stereo imaging. Great response down to just under 40hz, so no need for a subwoofer - this is a complete full-frequency studio monitoring system/solution. There are a few light marks on the underside of one cabinet and some light markings on edges/etc. Until you get up close, however, these look new. They are seriously in amazing condition and are performing perfectly to include both the small green power-on lights, etc..

I don't think you'll find a pair in this condition, with a backup power amp assembly ($200 just for the assembly), for this price anywhere...seriously. I am also putting these on craigslist and elsewhere, so I don't expect them to last long.

$615 plus actual shipping/insurance. Paypal is fine (and depending on how we work payment, there might be a discount involved). Pictures below. Please keep in mind that these are fairly large speakers - they can handle loads of power and are really targeted at mid-field monitoring.

Back