Eternal Salvation (or TRIPLE your money back!)

Your sense of rythmn never ceases to boggle my mind and the spaz guitar got me into it royally. No crap, the guitar sound was/is most fine....gibs

Thanks,
The majority of that song was written by my drummer who has the weirdest sense of rythm you'll find. That song was built from drum parts up. He'll write a drum part and a basic melody to go with it which will usually evolve into the bassline and I'll add weird guitar parts, write words and vocal parts and we'll arrange the thing and add changes at rehersal.
He is one of the few drummers I have known that I would describe as "talented" because of his music writing ability.

It was the rhythmic thing that kept me listening to that piece, and I've yet to actually figure it out. There were some other cool nuances that I've heard in your stuff before like that nice intro. I still think that background noises thing was fulfilled best in the disgruntled employees anthem, where at the end you could be heard between a mutter and a breath expounding on the sound of employee frustration at a job not well compensated.

I dig that intro sound... Someone might have to stop me or I'll use it on every song... I know it's almost a cliche, but I can't pin down where I've heard it... The back-masked gong... It's a Rancan "authentic chinese" gong and it's the best sounding acoustic thing I've ever heard.
The muffled sound in the background of the intro is basically the song playing backwards with dog noises and such...

S8-N

Back