Eternal Salvation (or TRIPLE your money back!)

S8-N

..|.. Part-time Antichrist ..|..
Whoever guesses the title of my new MP3 wins life in heaven and eternal bliss... streets of gold and all.
See, when I was a young kid I was Baptized and forgiven of my sins so that my name would be written in the book of the lamb and I could go to heaven when I die...
Now that I have become an Antichrist I won't be needing my heavenly reservations.
MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!!!!
For a limited time only, download my MP3 and guess the name of the song (the initials are M.F.U.B.S).
One lucky winner will recieve my reservations at the Shangri-La Hilton where Tom Jones will be appearing FOREVER!!!!
Imagine the surprise on gods face when you show up with your boarding pass to perpetual peace, even though you never went to church!!!!
(may not be available in all areas)

M.F.U.B.S
www.mp3.com/Mofocult

Mel
Fries
Up
Burrito
Snacks.

Oh yeah, I forgot the purpose of this post-feedback.

I agree with S2K the drums jam, that is a nice sound you got there. And the recording has a very "live" feel to it. This really isn't my type of music, but I loved that scream at 1:57. Sounds like some female really sparked your ire. Also liked the panning work in the mix. If you ever keep a band together long enough to make it to Tampa, I'll have to check out your show, provided the price of admission does not include self-mutilation.

dmc

[This message has been edited by dmcsilva (edited 12-22-1999).]

Muffie the F*cked Up Bitch Slayer.

Anyway, excellent tune. Are you guys able to do all of that live or do you leave out some of the effects? I really liked the raw drum sound.

Slackmaster 2000

He's baaaaack. This one makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end!

I like that signature ending with your songs.

Thanks for the kind words. That's just the way we play it live except for the weird panning on the guitar and the weird FX on that one guitar chord. I dont use any FX live.
That weird panning came about when I was telling my drummer over the phone that I thought he played the song kinda fast and I was have to practice the guitar parts for awhile to get 'em up to speed, since I haven't played this song in about a year. He suggested that I break up the main riff into a few different parts to make it easier to play tightly... I thought this was a lame idea untill I thought about the cool things I could do with panning and different FX on each part. The result is the spastic-assed guitar on the main riff. In reality it was much harder to play the little snippets of riff in time, as opposed to playing the whole thing at once.

Loudnaybor is within one word (M) of having the title right.

S8-N

Think about it... EVERY band has at least one F^ck you bitch song...

That's true DMC.
I probably couldn't get in to heaven even if I did have S8-N's pass. I took a personality test the other day and got a Morality rating of 2...
I guess that means that I draw the line at boiling live kittens but I'm not exactly a candidate for sainthood.

I think S8-N's just trying to see how many times he can get us to type "F*ck U B!tch".

[This message has been edited by loudnaybor (edited 12-23-1999).]

THEEEEE WINNNNNER!!!!!!!!!!!

DMC SILVA... you got it, although since your first guess was pretty far off and you stole the majority of LOUDNAYBOR's reply, neither of you get shiite!!!!

The moral of this story: If you are hoping for eternal salvation, prepare to be disapointed...

S8-N

Well, my guess wasn't even close, but I put a lot of effort into it. As a consolation prize, may I at least go deposit a flaming bag of dung at heaven's gate, ring the bell and run?

BTW, dug the song!

[This message has been edited by Brad (edited 12-23-1999).]

Back