Equipment FORSALE!!!!!

DA GOAT

No longer into music production and need to get rid of some equipment. Everything in GOOD to EXCELLENT condition, and everything fairly new with exception of Tascam which I bought online a year ago. Any questions call me @ 581-4638 or email me jrlar1@icqmail.com .

Tascam 424 MKII $150 OBO
ACID PRO 4.0 $125
MIDIMAN KEYSTATION 49 $150 OBO
Behringer MX802 mixer $50
Phonic M1002 mixer $40 OBO

Really need to get rid of this equipment so hitting yall with price drops.

Tascam 424 MKII $70 OBO
ACID PRO 4.0 $100
MIDIMAN KEYSTATION 49 $125 OBO
Behringer MX802 mixer $40
Phonic M1002 mixer $25

I might be interested in the phonic mixer. Just need something small and cheap that could be used as a headphone amp . . . with a mic input or two that I could use for the talkback mic, so obviously quality isn't a concern, but I'd like it to work.

snailinajar@yahoo.com

Sorry guys email been giving me problems of late, but post your addresses and I'll send info thru my other email account.

Thanx
Da GOAT

eapeters@prodigy.net

let me know about the 424.

also in my e-mail i asked if you would swing shipping?

let me know.
thanks

-mike

Hey Antz I need to know more detailed info for shipping to quote shipping price, and FZ if you're talking about splitting shipping cost no I won't do that. Sorry. Chessrock are ya still interested in the Phonic mixer cuz I havent heard from ya!

Still have 2 items left w/ another price drop:

ACID PRO 4.0 $75
MIDIMAN KEYSTATION 49 $90

You wont find these cheaper anywhere else. They have everything still with them.

Hey Goat. Sorry I should have given you my postal code. I'm in Hamilton, Ontario and the postal code is L8S 1M3. I've asked about a few of these mixers on ebay and the shipping prices Ive been quoted for standard delivery was between $10 and $15 US depending on the company if that's any help. Thanks ..BJ

Just wondering if Goat is still around anywhere and if this stuff is for sale?? Anybody heard anything about what they are buying?? Just wondering, haven''t heard anything from him in a while.

GOAT....come out. come out. Wherever you are.

Tascam does NOT work at all.

Not very happy.

The packaging was good and the box does not appear damaged at all.

....in other words.....it does not appear to have undergone any shipping damage.

Get back to me please.

-mike

Back