EQ Mag

mattfunkel

I thinking about getting a subscription to EQ and was wondering if it was a solid reading. I don't like committing without getting opinion first. Let me know what you think:confused:

I've been reading EQ for several years and think it is a good read. Many informative articles on various recording techniques & theories and interesting equipment reviews. There are also interesting interviews (although that is not high on my list of priorities).

Like any mag, seminar, newsletter, etc - there are always some things of interest and some things I don't care about. However, I've always found EQ worth the cost!!!

I like it, too, but I prefer Tape Op and Recording. The more the better, though. I also skim and enjoy SOS every month.

J.

EQ is good. If you don't get Tape Op, you definitely need to. It's free and it's the best magazine out there. Not just great advice, but great stories and a truely interesting read.

mags

I find Tape-Op and EQ to good mags, they are the only two that I read on a reguler basics.

Back