Emeric, FORGIVE ME!!!

Kelly Holdridge

Ooops. Sorry, 'migo!

All the same... THANK YOU!

(critique it all you want; not gonna change it except maybe to put out the version I had before this, in which I forgot tons of folks. that's what you're hearing in the background, btw).

Thank You!

:D

heh-heh.

That's cool Kelly. Like the acoustic tones sounds. Chord progression is a bit repetitive...... kidding.

The title of this thread threw me. Thought I was in trouble for something.

Dig it!

welll.lll ...I guess if I reviewed more of your stuff, my name too could be imortalized in lyric....:( alas...I'm going for volume II

nice acoustic tones....

btw...is that how you pronounce all those weirdo names...? hhhmmm....

Oooooops. That SHOULD read,

"Dobro, FORGIVE ME!!!"

I'm such a dumbass.

Thanks for the great comments, guys! More phuckarounds around the corner (I've been canoeing four or five times a week, so I haven't been around much. It'll prolly be that way for a couple more weeks, at least...).

:)

I listened yesterday, funny as hell.

But I really gotta put a recording on here with the right pronounciation of my name. Had to listen 3 times before I recognized it. So, you know what to expect.

It's RULE!!! It really is. :D

right on.

I think you've been soaking too long in the water. 'Cept I know the feeling. A little too much 2K on the hi-hat there pally!

And you sir are very welcome. :eek:

I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE DEAL ON THIS CARD AND I GOT NO CREDIT!!!

Wait. This sound card you call it. Delta1010lt? Buy it from Bayview? Did it come with a crappy mic? How bout samplitude? And wait. Who told you about this deal they had!? Hokypokynose, who didn't hear his name in the song. Oh yah that's who. Thanks for remembering me buddy!

Sincerely,
-Hoky

:)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah shit.

I am SO sorry, no shit, I am, but just here for a bit, will make a song JUST FOR YOU, no kidding, tomorrow.

Really.

Dang.

-K.

LOL! Don't sweat it! I was just making mention(though kinda sarcasticly). It'd be cool to hear a song written for me though so if you have time that'd be awsome! :D:D:D

I liked the quality and clarity of the sound. That's about all I liked. :D You have a good rig at your disposal. Use it.

Plosives PoPPing uP all over the Place. :)

Back