eMagic LAP V5 almost here!! check features...

Check out LogicControl too!

I'm very excited for v.5 and also for Logic Control, Emagic's new control surface for Logic. Looks like it's going to be finger lickin' good!

Some pretty meaty Plug ins huh?

And the automation is the shit. I can hardly wait.

PS... WHERE IS THE FUCKING LOGIC FORUM????

pisces...

I sent a personal email to Dragon with a proposal.

Let's see what happens. (not that I pull any weight around here or anything...)

i'm not a hugh fan of emagic stuff. i was gonna try lap 5 but it didn't come out on jan 7 like emagic said it would because the bugs they found in it. i'll probably get a copy of it from a friend of mine that uses logic in his studio, just to try it out

". i'll probably get a copy of it from a friend of mine that uses logic in his studio, just to try it out"

Well...you'll need a dongle to use it. Just the platinum software won't work.

So why are you not a "big fan" if you haven't tried it? Just curious...

zip >>

zip said:
". i'll probably get a copy of it from a friend of mine that uses logic in his studio, just to try it out"

Well...you'll need a dongle to use it. Just the platinum software won't work.

So why are you not a "big fan" if you haven't tried it? Just curious...

zip >>

o didn't know that. o well.
i haven't tried it becuase its not out. i have used logic before many times. i still have my copy that i bought off ebay over here. i upgraded it to 4.81 platinum about a month ago, i just don't like emagic software. i do like lap 5 a little though... and i like the logic plugins...i use nuendo/cubse

That splains things... :)

That's cool. I thought by your post you NEVER tried it - hence my comment. If you are using platinum of any version it may be cracked. As far as I know a hardware dongle is required for registered versions...

Many people don't like Logic because it's got a steep learning curve and is not the most user friendly. I like it because it's powerful stuff and I'm finally used to the platform.

Use whatever works and is easy for you. I've heard lots of good stuff about Nuendo. :)

zip >>

Back