Echo Layla 3G

kojdogg

bollocks redux!
FS: Echo Layla 3G

I don't really use my PC desktop setup anymore (favoring my Mac Mini and PC Vaio Laptop) and that's the only computer I have with PCI connections. These are great units with really good converters (IIRC, similar or the same as the ones used in the initial run of Audiofire12's-- I'll try to confirm that).

This is in very good shape-- a great sounding interface. Includes the breakout box, PCI card and cable. Drivers are downloadable from the Echo website. I'm a big fan of Echo-- this was my 5th interface from them (Audiofire12, Audiofire4, 2 Mia's and this)

Located in Croton on Hudson, NY; $250 OBO shipped to the lower 48 US States (only). I'll get pics as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Yeah this thing is great. I'm using an Audiofire4 with my laptop and an Apogee Duet with my Mac Mini, otherwise I would be using the PC setup more. I just rarely record more than 2 channels at once these days.

I'll also take partial trades up to 1/2 of my asking price on this-- mics, cheap pres, guitar or bass stuff-- whatever

Bump for pics:
P1010965.jpg

P1010968.jpg

A little bit of scratching/scuffing on the top:
P1010969.jpg

P1010971.jpg

P1010972.jpg

Just so as you know. The two notches on that card tells me that it's universal. A worthwhile photo.
Is that digital SPDIF or ADAT?

I think I'll let Jim Lad take over selling this for me LOL

SOLD off this board...thanks!

Last edited:
Back