easy cd creator by adaptec

Jerome Dragun

I record a song and end the session but leave
it open. I come back later record another tune but when I go to play it there is about
an extra 3 minutes tacked on in front of the
tune which should be 3 min. but now is 6min
and it also will only play the first tune
on my cd player but will play all tunes on my
computer. Does anyone know whats going on here.

If I remember correctly, it says somewhere in the manual that if you close and reopen sessions, you will lose some total recording space on the disk. Sounds like this is what's happening.

Also for normal stereos (home, car, etc) to read all the tracks, I think they all have to be burned in the same session...the first on the disc I believe.

Rob

Roblap

Thanx for the reply. Can you reccomend
any cd creator that I can get that will allow
me to do seperate sessions with no problems.

OK, first off, the second problem you're mentioning has to do with you trying to play a non-standard CD on an audio CD player. It's not Adaptec's fault!

For the first one...do you have the latest version? Did you contact Adaptec support?

Dragon

I am using regular cd-r not rewritalbe cds. I have put 4 songs on 1 and they all played on my cd player but when I tried to add more I had the problem with the extra time added in front of the songs I was recording and they wouldn't play on the cd
player but would on the computer. I am not
saying it is adaptecs fault just trying to fix it.
I went to adaptecs online site but they
wanted serial #s or other info I couldn't give them before I could contact tech support. Easy cd creator came installed on the new computer I bought and I have no paperwork to get the info they want from.
I don't know if it is the latest version or not but I only bought the computer last month

Thanx

Back