Easiest Floyd Song/Solo

Druw

Hi,
What do you guys think is the Easiest Pink Floyd song and solo? Apart from Wish You Were Here.
Thanks!

I don't know that many floyd songs, but Comfortably Numb has nice soloing and it's pretty easy.

Marooned is another good one but not as easy as Comfortably Numb.

Is Comfortably Numb easy? I always thought it to be hard. Ill try out Young Lust aswell as Welcome to The Machine. I never heard Crying Song or Green is the Colour. What album are they on?
Thanks guys.

why dont u just play more and play something that's not too easy? if u keep playing easy shit, you wont progress

Druw said:
Is Comfortably Numb easy? I always thought it to be hard. Ill try out Young Lust aswell as Welcome to The Machine. I never heard Crying Song or Green is the Colour. What album are they on?
Thanks guys.

They're both on More (1969), which is the soundtrack for a movie of the same name.

grindpaul, I dont play harder stuff beacuse learning songs is a sideline to my lessons that I am taking. Its just to show that I am improving.

Try "Money". Pretty easy solo, yet strangely satisfying. Its just a shame the solo isnt in 7/8, that would've been more interesting!

Thanks for all the replies, but Im finding all this tab that is completely inaccurate and confusing. Most are too fast for me to play unless someone shows me how. And im not good enough to tab them myself. Ill get my teacher to tach me either Money or Comfortably Numb

MessianicDreams said:
Try "Money". Pretty easy solo, yet strangely satisfying. Its just a shame the solo isnt in 7/8, that would've been more interesting!

That's it. Very easy solo and will bring the house down.

Druw said:
Thanks guys.

David Gilmour is a tough player to imitate...its not the notes he plays, its how he plays em. Incredible Vibrato, tone to die for....tough sound to get.

Druw said:
Thanks for all the replies, but Im finding all this tab that is completely inaccurate and confusing. Most are too fast for me to play unless someone shows me how.

Get guitar pro 3 4 or 5. Its perfect for learning solos cuz you can slow the midi guitar tablature down to the speed you want then mute or solo the track. And their site has pretty much every song.

I second "Mother." One of the first songs I ever learned, and probably the very first solo I ever learned.

Back