Earning Money Wit Your Muzic

Ginuwine

Anybody knows a site where you can earn money just by posting up your creations? I read some articles and they were talking about how you can earn money from your music in the web. By doing this, you can also promote yourself. Anybody knows a site where you can do that?

Just 6 cents? how you gon earn money from that? lol...
the article said that there are some sites where you can earn like $10,000 a month ... you think they talkin bout mp3.com?

hey big boss can u laydown some more info on that
do you have experience wit that I guess thats what I want to know do you a site on their if you lace the link

nope, no link on there
I heard its kinda like how mp3.com used to be b4 the buyout and artist fuck over. just go to the site and check it out, I ain't really got any other info. 6 cents per click is some decent money, my cousin produces and was makin $500 a month off mp3.com b4 they put there per clicks down to half a cent.

haw haw haw. dis be some funny ass shit my wa-da-tay mofo. Yup all you have to do is post some shit on a website and you'll make 10,000 a month! it's amazing! Exciting! Fun for the whole posse! That's right just post some slammin' tracks on a website and you can make 120,000 a year. The best part is your money is delivered monthly by a beautiful women with real fake titties right to your front door. You don't even have to get out of your chair! It is the american dream we all have been waiting for. and get this, after she gives you your money she gives you a blow job then makes you a home cooked meal! holy shit you are a moron. So is your head filled with cement, mongoose droppings or rotten cabbage? your post is so moronic I actually got embarrased reading it. fuck I think I'm hyper-ventilating from laughing so hard. . . . ..

i know it's unbelievable but thats what i saw in the article...bigboss, how much do mp3 pay your cousin for each click?

sweetnubs said:
haw haw haw. dis be some funny ass shit my wa-da-tay mofo. .......... fuck I think I'm hyper-ventilating from laughing so hard. . . . ..

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

:D

sweetnubs, I always look foward to seeing your posts. ;)

spin

Back