Dunlop Multi Wah

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalebMcC

Last year i bought a new Dunlop 535Q multi wah pedal. after a pretty good deal of research and consideration, it seemed like the best choice within my price range. i listened to the sounds samples over and over but ignored many reviews that said it was a faulty pedal that would most likely break. those reviews were correct. the first time i plugged it in, while experimenting with different tones on it, i heard a very loud click when stepping down on it, and after that it stopped working. i have never in the past had a problem like this, and learned guitar partially so i wouldnt have to learn to fix things. in essence: im clueless, and wondering if anyone has had a similar problem or knows whats wrong and how exactly to fix this malfunction my wah is having.

When you say, it hasn't worked since, what exactly do you mean? It will no longer power on? Signal passes but no effect? Signal passes but is only with the wah effect? Give more details and someone might have some answers. Also, I think I would post this in the guitar forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back