Dude I Just Finished My Demo Of Another Band!!!!!!!

PsychoBandito

DUDE ITS SWEET

IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO DO IT BUT I THINK IT TURNED OUT OK

It's of a band out of Redlands, CA where I am and they are called Until The Ink Runs Dry

Until The Ink Runs Dry

PLEASE ENJOY

Just to mention it I did this with a M-Audio solo firewire thing and some powered mixer when I did the drums

I used mostly the two nice MXL 603's that I bought but I also used my sm57 and some crappy AKG

the mixing program I used was Sonar 4 producer edition

I'm so excited

Digging the groove on "Sirens". Drums sound a little distant, but it's a nice raw sound. Cool tune...I'm not sure about the vocals panned to the side, but it's probably just because I'm not used to it. Singer's got a bit of a Neil Young thing going on. Cool vibe to this tune.

yeah I maybe shoulda done something with the drums on that one

well that was the wostly mixed song cause we did that one only a couple days ago

I mosly focused on part 1 and 2 cause I like those songs more

Which ones would you prefer people listen to? I'll go check it out.

I would say before the intermission part 1 and 2 cause they are pretty cool songs

I like most of part 2 except for the like heavy metal part at the middle end
but then it goes into a bass solo so its good

ROCK ON BASS

WOOOOOT WOOOOOOOT

"Before the Intermission"!!! Rocking!!!! Drums sound a lot better here, baby. Cool tune...High energy. You should bring this to the top of the page. People will usually just play the first song when you send them to your page. I like this, man.

well the thing is I'm pretty new at mastering shit and the drums were a little weak

but I didn't really have a nice mixer to deal with cause I knew what needed to be changed on the drums but I really couldn't do it

but soon I'm either getting a phonic firewire or alesis firewire mixer so now its gonna kick ass

I also just learned of the envelop thing on sonar tracks and my next real recording will definetly be better

Back