Ducks in a row...Got website, distribution...need love!

idiotboy

Hi There!

I've been lurking in these message boards for a few weeks now. I've been helped by a lot of you with your suggestions to others as to getting my website up to par.

I've done a tremendous amount of work on my own website. I've been using a lot of the ideas that have been suggested here.

So I guess, I'm looking for a little feedback at this point. How am I doing?

http://idiotboyindustries.com

thanks!
-cj

What I especially like about this site is its fast loading time! It's nice, but it seems like there's a whole lot of stuff on the first page. But then again, lots of info if a good thing.

I originally had stuff spread over a few different pages. I had all my music stuff on a seperate page all together. I noticed that only half the traffic that would come to the front page would explore the rest of the site.

I opted for putting most of the "stuff" right there on the main page. Perhaps it's too much?

Thanks for mentioning the load times. I made a real effort in getting all the graphics as small as possible.

-cj

Very nice website. Professional pictures too.

what I liked is that I found the info I was looking for without having to dig.

good job, and good luck.

Thanks! I guess that means I'm on the right track! Whoohoooo!

If anyone has any suggestions as to what I could add, change, or even delete I'd really appreciate it.

I tried to make my site rock. Hopefully it does just that.

...anyone dig the tunes?

You my friend have the worlds fastest website loading time. This is a big plus. People have no patience at all. I love all the graphics, they are simple, but still catchy. The overall general effect is pretty good. I give it a 9.8 out of 10. And by the way, I love the Idiot Boy Thong. What a great piece of marketing that is!!!! I love it. Keep up the good work.

9.8 out of 10?? WhoooHooo! Thanks!! I'm really thrilled that you find the site to load so quickly. There are a TON of graphics up there. That was actually one area that I was the most worried about.

You inspired a new slogan: You can't go wrong with an idiotboy thong! heh heh.

Back