DSP2000 C-Port

BibleMan

Anybody using this card?

http://www.staudio.com

Seems too good to be true. I can really record 10 analog sources simultaneously for $400?

Sound quality?

I am using Sonar 2.0xl on XP Pro.

If it's good - I WANT IT!!! :cool:

-BM

Yup,its all true.Good value card when you compare the price vs the features.I have had mine a couple years now and it has worked flawlessly for me.If you wanna check out the sounds I am getting,here are a couple tunes...

Tom:

Very nice recordings. Excellent work.

Is it possible to record 10 sources simultaneously? Hard to tell - it has the 2 XLR's and the 8 quarter inchers. Can all ten sources be tracked to separate tracks at the same time?

Thanks for your help. Keep reccing.

:cool:

-BM

Yes it is a good card. Had mine for a year with no problems.

The 10 in/10 out comes from the addition of the SPDIF daughter board. The XLR inputs on the front of the rack are inputs 1 and 2, as are the first two quarter inch inputs. You should choose between the XLR and the quarter inch to suit your needs. they are both controlled by the input level knobs.

Twist

I haven't had the opportuninty to track 10X10 in a session,but have tested it numerous times for function and yep,it does work a charm.As noted,you have the 8 ins on the breakout box plus stereo S/PDIF on the daughtercard.I have a j-station and commonly track guitars and basses via S/PDIF.The sound is better that way because you avoid a trip through the AD/DA converters.I also recommend the 24 bit way of recording,gives you lots more headroom for tracking etc.

Back