Drums for Mixing?

nbrennan5150

Hey Everyone,
I am really trying to get the hang of mixing and mastering and i have had great luck with stringed instruments as well as vocals... what i am lacking in is mixing and mastering Drum tracks... if anybody has Full drum songs preferablly metal death metal etc... please post them up here so i can try and work on some different techniques for mixing and mastering.. i am not a drummer so i can't really make them myself and i have begun to notice when you keep listening to the same thing over and over you become less coherent. So if anyone is willing to throw some death metal drums mp3 or wavs... i would be greatly honored and send them right back to you when done. Please send just drums not with guitars... and also if you are using Reaper or Audition you can send me them in that format so i can mix way more in depthly...

Mixing drums by themselves is one thing, but to really get them right, you need to do it with bass and guitar tracks playing along. Things change once you plop instruments in the mix.

Back