drumagog question

elementary

I'm going to purchase drumagog after using the demo for a bit and finding it much better than the free replacer I was using. I've had the steven slate samples for a while and they're great, but I'm not getting the most out of them with the free program.

I have a new macbook which I don't have internet access on yet and I have my pc which I use for internet.

Is it possible to purchase drumagog on this pc, stick it onto a USB pen drive, and load it into my mac?

It isn't clear on the website whether you have to purchase a specific mac or pc version. Will I be able to use it on my pc too?

Thanks man, I may have to resort to that, but if anyone knows the answer please post as I'd rather avoid an international call if possible:)

Once you pay for it, you have access to all the different versions of the program (PC/Mac/Protools). Just download the one that you need to your internet computer, move it to the mac and install.

You will need to unlock it by taking a number that Drumagog gives you- log onto the Drumagog website- type it in to the decoder- wait for an email response.

That's it.

I've upgraded my PC a couple of times since I got Drumagog, and there's been no problem getting new auth codes from Rim the drumagog guy

Back