Drum Tabs ??

bubinski

Anyone know where I can find a huge supply of Country music tabs ??? No, they dont all just go boom - whack.....I can find Green Day and Metallica and such for days and days but very little country. Need tabs to program ( sorry ) my SR 16. Any help ?? I used to just sit and listen and chart out and write all the patterns and then put it in song mode, but I quit smokin pot so I don't have the patience to do that anymore and tabs would be so much easier....
Thanks......

Thanks for the links ! !.....All I could find though was guitar and lyrics.........that helps , but not for when I need to program a song into my bitch machine.........nobody must care enough about ****ry music to tab out whole songs with fills and breaks and shit....the regular beats ( country rock, shuffle, .ect is no problem.......I need to find specific songs to program from begining to end into the drum bitch so I can hit " play " and take a drink after it stops........I have found all kinds of rock and alternitive shit for miles......end to end....every beat...even found " Inna Godda Divada " for christs sake..........but look for 1 fuckin Alabama song........you'd think the internet shut down........
Thanks anyway for the google stuff cause I did find some lyrics I can use to work off of to structure the drum program..........
Bubitchski

I normally just figure songs out by ear, but have you tried going to www.mxtabs.net I know they have some drum tabs, but I dont know if they have any country songs. I have only listened to probably two or three country songs in my life, but they sound pretty easy to figure out, and if that doesnt work, you could always just start smoking pot again. :D

Back