Drum Loops & Sample Rate In VST/32 5.0

nommad

Hello.
If you plan on using sampled drum loops in a song, from a program like Drag & Drop Drummer or VST Drum Sessions, does that mean the only sample rate you can use is 44.100?
I have an M-Audio Delta 66 which is capable of 96.000, and I'd love to be able to take advantage of the higher quality for all my vocals and guitars, etc., but I also want to use real drum loop samples in my songs. Is there any way around this?? I've heard of something called a sample rate converter and mention of advanced dithering options... but am I missing something really simple here??

Thanks,
~ Michael

Thanks for the reply, but could you clarify what you mean? What does 32 bit processing have to do with the sample rate?
~ Michael

Sorry nommad, my post actualy had nothing to do with your question. I really was just making an ass of my self. Sorry. I don't actually have Cubase VST/32 5.0, so I don't think I can help you. But look on the brite side, I kept your question in circulation.

Convert Samples

Do you know of "Acoustica" or "Goldwave" audio editors. In these programs, you can re-sample wav files to the rate you want to use. I have successfully used these to use 48000 samples.

Go to http://www.hitsquad.com and you can get a Shareware version of "Goldwave" and a demo version of "Acoustica".

Back