Dr-670

Bagged Taco

I just bought a DR-670.. i got a good deal on it but i dont have the manual.. Is there any place i can find it online? ive seen it for 20-15 bucks i was hoping for a pdf or something..

Even some advice on how to use it would be helpfull.. ive figured out a little bit.. but its a lil complicated seeing how its the first drum machine ive used..

Let me know how that Drum machine works out, I was thinking about getting the 770 model I think or the DR-5

I feel so uncreative looking at software drum programs.
Wheather it's hitting little pads on a plastic bastard of a machine, or sitting behind a drum set. I feel the inspiration and realm of sound better than a monitor with little sections to fill in with what sound, etc.

770 is a good machine

I have one, and I use it all the time. It was my first and only drum machine, so I really cant compare it to anything else...but it sounds killer when hookied up to my 8 track in stereo, and I am getting better ta creating beats everyday. If youre lloking for an affordable beatbox check it out.

thanks for the info. It'll probably be another month or so before I make a purchase if I do decide to go with a drum machine.

Back