Double Fisted Beer Smokin Weed Drinkin Mother Fuc****

Is it offensive? No offense intended.....Are people really that sensitive? The song came from years of substance abuse. Thread title seemed appropriate to me.

I just left a review in the other thread...but I like the tune. Could use some more mix work, as the vocals seemed a bit hard to hear, but it's a pretty decent tune.

Is it offensive? No offense intended.....Are people really that sensitive? The song came from years of substance abuse. Thread title seemed appropriate to me.

It's not offensive. Vadoom is a troll. :rolleyes: ;)

The song is heavy, but with that heaviness came a lot of mud. Just goofing with the cheesy EQ in the WMP, I pulled a wide but gentle scoop from around 125-500 hz. It cleaned up a lot. Go back in and try to fix each track so the guitars and bass aren't battling eachother in that range. The vocals are pretty buried too. Getting rid of the mud may help bring them out more along with a little volume kick. Interesting song. I'd like to hear it again cleaned up. :)

Craig...noted and I apprecite the specifics...dogman...dude...I didn't post twice on purpose and thanks fot listening and for your patience.....moderators...maybe you could delete the other clone thead?

im really digging the vocal sound you have going on, the bass drum seems like it needs a touch more verb and the overheads just need to be louder overall for the high hats and cymbals, but the guitar sounds pretty good and overall the mix is pretty nice

GregL had a lot of good points.....I would like to give it another listen after its cleaned up.:D

Hey Zed, the vox are real cool... the style and sound, just need to be more prominent in the mix as they almost sound like backup vocals now. Overall the song sounds pretty good on my system... just some mix adjustments as they mentioned above since everything sounds pretty good, but there seems to be some clashing... gives me sort of a hawkwind vibe with the vox and heavy feel. Cool ;)

Humm...

I still think you should reconsider the title for your song...

I have nothing to add that hasn't been stated.

I do like the song.. its different than I'm used to hearing around here which is cool. Nice job.

Back