double delta 1010 troubles

spacedye

Vest
hi.
ive got 2 delta 1010's hooked up to sonar xl. it seems that during playback, the file plays back in sonar, but there is no sound.
in winamp, a file freezes after about 2 seconds of play, but there is no actual sound during those 2 seconds.
any ideas anyone?

Have you tried the latest drivers? I've heard that multiple deltas on win2k/xp was a no go...never heard if they fixed the problem or not.

Slackmaster 2000

slack-yes i went to Maudio and downloaded the latest driver. but basically only downloaded it because it was the latest.
but now the new problem is- i start to play a file in sonar and it plays for 1/2 a second and then just repeats that 1/2 second, while the marker that follows each beat line continues on to complete the song which is not heard (because the 1/2 second is repeating).

frizzlefry-thanks for your helpful response, youve obviously been listening to primus too long.

if your using xp it won't work.. don't know why but i never got 2 1010's to work under xp.. under 2000 and 98se it works fine though.. they haven't made any new drivers for a while... but i think thats the problem

oh yeah....
forgot to mention. i installed XP witht the above mentioned drivers and the dual cards seem to work. im just a bit confused by the delta control once again.

Back