dose (technoish group)

It's an xoom page, therefore it sucks, xoom is a very...extreemly unreliable web host, but still it get our stuff out there.

Xoom was happening alright, but your page wasn't among their members' pages.
Maybe there's a typo?????

I wanna hear yer stuff !......are mp3's outta the question and then upload 'em to juston or idrive or something?...your site is pretty cool, but kept getting page errors a lot...and "404" wouldn't download at all...not that that makes any difference, winzip won't unzip 'em....gibs

sorry guys, my friend downloaded them and they must have worked fine for him. try the angelfire site...www.angelfire.com/band/dose

sorry...=O(

Hey I did it....seems they'll unzip nicely when they aren't saved to disk..ok, so I'm stupid....
I am so not into techno....but I liked this...Peckerhead was cool, so was Psychelic Funk......drums could come up a lot more in Psy.Funk...the volume levels on both tunes are very inconsistent, and I'm not talking about the fades, they were effective....I could see Peckerhead as background stuff in commercials, or animations...and that's meant to be a compliment...it's got a thing goin' on....the tunes are cool, just need some polish on the mix, evening out of volume 'cept for fades, bringing up and maybe adding to the drums but not to the degree that the synth sounds are drowned, just more co-existent....anyway, that's what I heard, and it's only one guys opinion....gibs

Y that y gibs. I realized after i listened to it for a while that Psychedelic Funk has alot of work, i just wanted to get them out and get peoples views on them. I need some more ideas of what people are looking for. Me and my friend are just starting out in techno, we want to build up to maybe guitars and vocals. Thanks for listening.

Back