Don't know why (Norah Jones) Fingerstyle arrangement

Hi folks,

just arranged a fingerstyle version of "Don't know why" by Norah Jones.
Hope you enjoy my simply version:

Greetings and have a nice weekend,

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy!
I'm only amateur so with a grain of salt from me, but to me you conjure something voice-like in how you so masterfully play! I've never heard Norah sing this beautiful song but I can imagine her doing so with your remarkable technique. Your notes are clear but at the same time, like Norah is to me, there is a rounded mellow, what for me voices can do, but you do so as you sing through your guitar. I can see you don't have long fingernails but long enough and I'd think that's part of it. Whatever my amateur view is all I can say is you never fail to create your magic. Thank you for sharing it!
Carpe Diem!
Mike Jensen (I haven't changed my HR name from Winfred yet and just found out about this venue through Rich Talisman who has been so kind and even mastering some of my recordings.

Hi Jimmy!
I'm only amateur so with a grain of salt from me, but to me you conjure something voice-like in how you so masterfully play! I've never heard Norah sing this beautiful song but I can imagine her doing so with your remarkable technique. Your notes are clear but at the same time, like Norah is to me, there is a rounded mellow, what for me voices can do, but you do so as you sing through your guitar. I can see you don't have long fingernails but long enough and I'd think that's part of it. Whatever my amateur view is all I can say is you never fail to create your magic. Thank you for sharing it!
Carpe Diem!
Mike Jensen (I haven't changed my HR name from Winfred yet and just found out about this venue through Rich Talisman who has been so kind and even mastering some of my recordings.
Wow Mike! Your feedback makes me so happy man! I love this song and I'm really glad when you can hear my love. Music is magic for me.

My best wishes for you and yours my friend!!

Hugs, Jimmy

Back