Dongle Crack for SX 2

In your esteemed opinion, do you think that Hector is;

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
chamelious said:
I live by life from a utalitarian perspective- Its not all the same.

WTF does that mean? You live in Utah so copywrite law doesn't apply yo you?

I wouldn't be expecting too much help from anybody around here with that attitude.

Some of the guys you're mixing it up with make their living with these software tools. You're doing nothing more than SCABBING on the investment they have made in the product that supports the companies that further the R&D into digital music AND HAVE ULTIMATELY LED TO THE TREMENDOUS COST/PERFORMANCE GAINS OF THE LAST DECADE OR SO.

The shitheads like YOU are exactly the folks that help keep sw prices from falling. If EVERYBODY BOUGHT AND PAID FOR the sw they use, is there any reason to believe that Moore's Law wouldn't begin to apply to sw as well???

I for one have no use whatsoever for SCABS of any ilk.

Adios, Dipfuck.

I assume all those comments are directed at me, i'll say once again- IM NOT USING ILLIGAL SOFTWARE. Do you understand me?

C7sus- Utalitarianism...Utah...Jesus bollocks where the hell did you get Utah from?!!!?!?!!? Go read some philosophy.

BB sound- read the rest of what i said.

Holy piss even on a recording forum people cant keep things civilised.

If everybody followed your line of incredibly stupid reasoning, the result would be utter chaos, because you're saying the end justifies using whatever means neccesary.

We're seeing the fruits of that faulty logic play out right now in Iraq.

Maybe you should try taking some business or econ classes instead, shithead.

Why should anybody strive to innovate if you're just gonna come along and steal it anyway???

And the Utah line was a joke.

That went right over your vacuuos head.

One more thing......... it cracks me up that a puke such as yourself, who has yet to accomplish dick in life, thinks you can come in here and justify theft and then blame the folks that are following the spirit and intent of very well-established copywrite law because something you want is unattainable to you.

And it's not illegal to tape TV shows. You pay the royalty when you buy the tape.

Now be a good little boy and go fuck off.

Condesending prick.

You make numerous referances to my apparant lack of maturity or intelligence, yet you're the one resorting to saying things like "shithead, a puke like you". What the hells wrong with you? Nothing anyone says in here affects anything, its just a fucking discussion, so why the fuck cant you keep it civil??

Even if i was saying that the end justifys the means in one situation it has no bearing on others. There are plenty of situations where the end justifys the means.

Theres just way to many Hector_Osbert's in this world and apparently in this forum also.
Using ill-gotten programs is in no way intelligent no matter what level of intellectual knowledge one possesses. Trying to justify ones reasoning for doing so only shows just how stupid they really are.
It's pointless in debating over reasons of why certain people do this as they are simply low-life scum bag thieves. Period.

chamelious said:
Condesending prick.

You make numerous referances to my apparant lack of maturity or intelligence, yet you're the one resorting to saying things like "shithead, a puke like you". What the hells wrong with you? Nothing anyone says in here affects anything, its just a fucking discussion, so why the fuck cant you keep it civil??

Even if i was saying that the end justifys the means in one situation it has no bearing on others. There are plenty of situations where the end justifys the means.

Here's a tip for ya, free of charge:

If you want respect, do something respectable.

If you don't wanna get flamed, then don't talk out your ass.

Yeah, I say you're a puke. From what you've shown so far around here I don't think you're qualified to carry any one of these guys' dinner buckets.

You said yourself you're 18. Tell me about all the big achievments you've had! Tell me all about how tough it is to raise a family! Tell me about the commitment it takes to go out and do something for 25 years straight.............. oh wait, you were still shitting yourself when I was at my 200th Grateful Dead show. Yeah, go ahead, enlighten us.............

Shit, just tell me that you're paying your own way through school.

And be HONEST.

Otherwise, we've been getting on very nicely around here for YEARS without you.

I dont want respect from a **** like you.

You've even managed to make a post involving none of the subject matter now. I'm not the one who started this debate. Im not even one of the people using software illigally. But STILL you feel the need to bring it down to a personnal flaming. I have at no time claimed to be "right" nor said that your views are "wrong", i like to sit back and discuss, keeping my mind open to everything.

Yeah, im 18, that means my opinions have no validity. Whatever you say, its not even the issue anymore. I just can't believe a so called senior member like you finds it so hard to contain yourself.

You arn't worthy of my time anymore. You've been getting along very nicely without me? Go ahead continue- Untill the next person who comes along and happens to disagree with you.

Whoops i didn't mean to post that first bit twice. In case you were wondering, that word in stars was C U N T.

Wow! What a great thread!

It's fairly simple really....

I don't have the money right now, so I use cracked software. When I get some money, I'll buy a legal version...
Hmmm... I sympathise with your poverty, but this is simply wrong. The world would be in anarchy if evryone lived by this attitude.

Yes, there is a scale of theft, but even at the lowest end of the scale...IT"S STILL THEFT. And theft is wrong.

Think about this:
"I can't afford a car right now, so I'll steal one from the factory. When I get some money, I'll buy one a car legally."
No matter how your look at it, THIS IS WRONG.

"I'm just going to take a bite out of these various candy bars first. If it tastes nice, I'll buy one next time...if it tastes like shit, then thank God I didn't actually pay for it...and I'll do my friends a favor by passing it on to them to see if they might like it."Sorry, but this is also just plain WRONG. Stealing is stealing is stealing. Both of these analogies can be directly related to software and music piracy.

It's amazing to me that certain people will post on a public forum and proudly admit to piracy. Unbelievable...

At the very least, one should admit that it's wrong to do (piracy is illegal, after all), and not try to justify the theft by screaming "poverty" or "faceless corporation". If people would simply stop piracy, then maybe, just maybe, companies could afford to adopt pricing policies that would be within reach of us all? The reason people here are so pissed is because all of you "proud pirates" are pushing up the prices for the rest of us who are being honest and buying our music and software legally. Piracy in any form is a crime, that makes you criminals....I fail to see what's so great about that..... :mad:

Hector_Osbert said:
Out of all the assholey inane time wasting responses (why write if you can't help?)...I think this was the most retarded, cause this bastich thinks that just cause I don't feel like paying extortionist prices to make my music, I don't know shit about it. I'm a fucking music production student and I need it at home to fucking WORK...isn't it enough I pay for my tuition fees which allows my college to get the licence for it in the first place? And for the bum who told my to manage my priorities and get a job...what makes you think I'm not busting my ass off already just to pay my rent? I really resent all you critics and judges of character based on a simple request for your help...so much for community spirit. I seemed to think I had found a site where a musician's budget would be considered...especially as we're dealing with home setups. But then I found all you self righteous pricks who are burnt cause mommy and daddy couldn't afford to buy me a toy and I had to make do with my resources by ripping off a giant faceless corporation who wouldn't even piss on your copies of Cubase if they were on fire. And as a closer, I cracked it anyway, pretty simple to do really. All that formatting and deleting of dll files really worked (only when done together simultaneously). :p

if you're actually a music production student, you'd be getting cubase for free...

Adzzz said:
Think about this:
"I can't afford a car right now, so I'll steal one from the factory. When I get some money, I'll buy one a car legally."
No matter how your look at it, THIS IS WRONG.
:mad:
... i love these analogies... just like the economic cow and chicken approach... rubbish...

anyway... i agree to some extend, but i myself aquired a cracked version of cubase vst four years ago... after 3 months i decided to buy the real deal, cause that's how long it took to learn how to use it effectively with the equipment i had at that time and get a feel of the creative process involved... at the same time i tried logic and cakewalk, but i liked cubase much more...

i feel, that as long as you buy the product within a reasonable time span or get rid of it if you don't like it (oooh.. i've tried loads of software that sucked ass, but demanded exorbitant registration fees), and i'm really glad that i've had the opportunity to try out the software in action for an extended period of time, otherwise i'm inclined to say that some of those registration fees are simply highway robbery...
It's too rare, that you can get a full function demo that doesn't have some extremely annoying limit to it, like it can't save, or it shuts down after 10 minutes... how the hell am i supposed to get an idea of the potential of a really complex program if i can't save my work or get interrupted after 10 minutes?

and as far as logic and cakewalk and sawplus and... and... and... they haven't lost any money, cause i haven't touched their products since...
if you want to buy a car, you'd expect to get the oppotunity to get a full test ride and not some stupid restrictions like: "you can drive as long as you like, but you 're not allowed to start the engine..." or "... open the doors" or "... turn the stearing wheel" or "... adjust the seats"

All the people that have taken the moral high ground on using illegal copies, I have a question:

Do you have any illegal software or illegal copies of mp3´s , avi´s, mpegs etc sitting on yout PC´s at the moment?

If you do have any such examples, then you are a bunch of hypocrites and your comments are meaninless.

If you don´t then I am seriously impressed :)

What a good boy you are! I´m sure Bill Gates loves ya and would hold you up as a wonderful example for all to follow!

Is he the only one then?

mike722 said:
All the people that have taken the moral high ground on using illegal copies, I have a question:

Do you have any illegal software or illegal copies of mp3´s , avi´s, mpegs etc sitting on yout PC´s at the moment?

If you do have any such examples, then you are a bunch of hypocrites and your comments are meaninless.

If you don´t then I am seriously impressed :)

i have an avi of some cats getting hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back