Does this software exist for PC? Help me find it before I go nuts...

tubedude

I have an audio track/song that I wrote and recorded, and have shot about 12 different scenes/angles with a video camera, each performed to the full length of the song, and now want to load the video tracks up, sync them to the audio track, and then pick and choose which parts of the video I want to use for which part of the song. I'm picturing something thats laid out just like a typical DAW, but maybe you highlight the parts from each video track that you want to show up in the main video to the music, or whatever.
This is PROBABLY a one time thing (maybe twice) so I'm not willing to buy $2000 software. What is out there that is cheap, easy to use, and works well? I would like some simple effects as well, like sepia or blue filter, etc, but not totally necc.
Thanks for your help. I cant seem to find what it is in my head that I feel like I've seen somewhere before, if that made sense at all.

THanks
Paul

Sony Vegas Studio has a limited track count, but dont hold that against it.

I did a 2-hour play for my son's high-school using multi-camera (3 different angles from the same camera filmed over 5 different nights), then chose the best shots to create a final DVD.

For less than $50 you can do professional work.

Also, the full demo of Vegas will work for 30 days and you SHOULD be able to get your project done in that time without paying anything....

I think Reaper might have that functionality, but I haven't gotten around to experimenting with its video capabilities yet.

Back