does this mix need help?

Your leads have a cool Satriani feel to em, good guitar tone. Nice playing, sounds really good, nice job!

Very nice. Much better than most of my mixes.

What was the "wakka chicka" -type sound around 3:00-4:00? It sounded like that was a bit farther left than it needed to be.

Otherwise, I have no critiques.

Pretty good balance. It showcases the guitar work just fine...

honestly, it sounds like a Karaoke backing track with some nice guitar work, but I don't think this was intended to make somebody think that they're listening to a band.

You are very talented.

Very nice. Much better than most of my mixes.

What was the "wakka chicka" -type sound around 3:00-4:00? It sounded like that was a bit farther left than it needed to be.

Otherwise, I have no critiques.

that was a step sequencer synth.....its does sound way a bit panned left/right. But i liked to sound so much, i kept it in there. It really throws you off and like "hey....what the hell is that im hearing!?".

thanks for the responses guys!!

does anyone thing the guitar (lead) sounds a bit thin? maybe too bright?

Pretty good balance. It showcases the guitar work just fine...

honestly, it sounds like a Karaoke backing track with some nice guitar work, but I don't think this was intended to make somebody think that they're listening to a band.

You are very talented.

the first mix was rather dry.......

i re-mixed it, should sound a bit "livelier" now....

same link above.

thanks for all the complements guys!!!!:)

ok, now that im A/B'ing them versus other pop tracks......

do you guys think this mix sounds a bit too bright? maybe a bit on the thin side?

Yes you are....not that your other mixes were bad, though :D
As usual, your guitar playing is amazing and the arrangement is great. Drums sound very compressed to me, maybe they should breathe a little more.....
Great Job, Bryan! :)

Joe :):)

Back