Does humor belong in music?

Flangerhans

Dodecahedronic member
OK, this song is a joke. I posted it here so that those needing a giggle can get one. I know the drums are mechanical and abysmal, the vocalist cannot sing, and the recording sounds as if it was done with gear that Radio Shack rejected for not meeting their standards. It was done about five years ago, on a digi 001, while everyone involved was snockered. It also contains material not suitable for younger listeners, or any listeners for that matter. Feel free to rip me a new one, it'll increase my efficiency by shortening bathroom breaks. I play the out of tune slide here, btw.

http://media.putfile.com/urethra-rose

And waking up having one of those mornings where you can't even get your toothpaste to foam up, you still have the nerve to post this?

You're a brave dude. My hat's off to ya! :D

Yes, we have no Zappa. No nerve involved in posting this, as I really don't care what anyone says about it, it's probably true. Just posted to give folks a grin. The tale of a lad who finds that he prefers his girl with a venereal disease, done by drunken madmen in a fit of silliness. I'm not posting current projects here for two reasons, first of all they are all on tape and I have no way to convert them at any kind of quality into computer files, and secondly, I'm always fiddling around with them and never feel that they are finished. Hope you guys got a laugh, though.

Back