Does anyone use Behringer "truth" monitors?

transcend365

Hey does anyone in here use Behringer "truth" monitors? If so, how are they working for you when it comes to sound integrity. I'm thinking of purchasing a pair and I wanted to hear from some people that are actually using them before I go and blow mula on them. thanx

Buy a pair of Mackie HR824 on ebay for $800-$900. I suggest your check reviews on the net, Im sure the Behringer monitors have been reviewed with full reviews elsewhere. Good Luck!

I am using the truth monitors and have had no problem with them at all.
Around this forum, they get a lot of negative review, but they seem great to me. They are the first monitors that i've ever used, and i haven't meticulously compared them to any others, but to my niave, inexperience ears they are great.

If they are the first monitors you are buying, and you are looking for a good price, then you won't be disappointed.

well i dont own them but i got to try them out when i was deciding between the samson 65as and the behringer truths...i liked both....i only went with the samsons cause they were 100 bucks cheaper....3 months later, behringer dropped the price to 300. if you havent heard them yet...take a cd of stuff you like and see if you can run it through them.....i had to put up with country music since they had it hooked up to some demo cd that they refused to change.....sometimes i hate living in the south

One of the very few Behringer products I'll actually recommend.

For 300 bucks, they're an outstanding value.

That said, you should test out any set of monitors before purchasing. Anything in the sub-$1K range is going to have it's faults. Make sure they're the kind of faults that don't stand in the way of making good recording/mixing decisions.

Back