Does anyone know if there’s a better forum for discussing FX units, and the like?

Elsewhere??????!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Err ... The Rack is meant for outboard processing I guess ... but we all read 'em all anyway ...

nunyabusiness said:
"elsewhere"; as in a different web site all together!

Why don't you simply share your questions,thoughts, opinions on FX's here? There are many of us willing to wax poetic on all things FX-related.

If not, I suggest you perform a "GOOGLE" search.

Peace
Q.rM

nunyabusiness said:
"elsewhere"; as in a different web site all together!

Nope, sorry, still don't understand you. "Different web site"? I think you should take a lie down.

Ed Dixon said:
There are forums elsewhere targeted towards specific effect units.

What I meant is that there are web site decicated to specific vendor effects units. Sometimes those will have far more info about a specific effect than a more general purpose like this one.

For example, both Line 6 and Behringer have forums dealing with their quitar effects. Other sites exists that deal with Alesis effects gear.

Ed

Maybe you should search the Yahoo Groups & see if there's a group that owns the piece you're interested in... I know there's a group for Korg Kaoss Pad owners if that's where you're going...
jonboy

musictoys.com forums are great for guitar stomp boxes, but that's about it. What effects are you intersted in? reverb and compression are covered pretty well right here.

Back