Do you guys know anything about - Fender F330-12

Jagular

Hey guys - since you were so wonderfully helpful on my other thread about buying an acoustic guitar, I thought I'd run another one by you.

I have a Fender F330 12 string. From what I can tell it has a spruce top and rosewood back and sides. I bought it used, and really haven't used it that much. It looks to be in quite good condition and plays alright as far as I can tell.

I'm sure this wasn't any top of the line guitar, but I was wondering if anyone had any idea if this was worth selling to get a little extra scratch toward my new ax. Or maybe it isn't worth all that much and I might as well just hang on to it and use it (could be cool in some recordings).

I have no idea when I bring stuff like this in to the guitar shop. I feel like I am getting ripped off (probably not) just because I don't know anything about it. I think I did get ripped off once when I traded a 1964 Gibson Melody maker for my current Ovation Celebrity. But that's what happens when you really need a new guitar in a hurry and your wife doesn't want you to spend any money :D

So..any help would be much appreciated :). BTW...I really don't want to sell it, but it would be a nice concession to my wife on the money side and I hardly play it. She just doesn't understand why anyone would need more than one guitar :rolleyes: :D

Thanks in advance for any insight. :)

Back