AMD FX 8650 8-Core Processor - 4.0 GHz – 16.0 GB RAM
64 Bit Operating System - Windows 7 Sp1
Pro Tools 10 & Sonar 8.5
Echo Audiofire 12 audio interface & M-Audio Midisport 8x8 midi interface
Power Play Pro 4-Channel Head Phone Distribution AMP
Yamaha MG24 Mixer
KRK Rokit 5 & 8” Monitor and 12” Subwoofer
Roland Fantom-2 Keyboard and Roland Groovebox

I wanted automation faders because I got tired of mixing with a mouse so after years of stalking mixers online I wanted the Tascam DM 3200/IF-FW/DMmkII and so happen my co-worker was selling his as he has gotten out of the music game and was stream lining his home studio, after hours sitting in his home, I verified it was working and it’s in excellent condition so I purchased it.

With my current setup the Yamaha Mixer is not automated – it was like a big router it made connection easy, actually straight forward. The DM 3200 is a whole different beast. I knew with my current setup replacing my Yamaha with the Tascam was going to be a challenge. So here goes, with the DM3200 will I still be able to use my audio and midi interfaces; the monitors seem to be straight forward but how would I hook up my sub; in Pro Tools 10 I see the IF-FW/DMmkII in the playback engine along with the Audiofire 12 but when I select it (with the volume turned down) I hear like a screeching noise coming out the speaker.

If anyone can help me with the connections I appreciated it, thanks in advance

Back