Digitech GSP-2101 Limited Edition - BEST multiFX ever

gusfmm

Just thought someone in here might also be interested...

Looking for an incredible guitar multiFX? This can do it all. From real tube analog distortion to some of the greatest FX ever designed. Did you know Vai used this to record most of his "Passion and Warfare"? How about Jennifer Batten, Joe Satriani, Vernon Reid, Frank Gambale and so on.

You might not take my work for this, but just check around and read user feedbacks and you'll confirm that this is one of the greatest ever. I'm keeping another for my personal use, but slimming down my current studio and this has to go. Check it out:

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=141091

I don't know it is the best but...

I own one, actually with the gold faceplate and one of the guitarists I play with also has the one with the purple faceplate. I use mine for recording, he uses his largely for live application. Regardless of color, I've always been happy with the sounds it produces, most of the pre-set programs are pretty cool and provide a good starting point for creating your own programs.

However, my criticism falls under the manual with particular attention to the section about creating-your-own programs and how to link it up to the mixers. I just wish they explained the mixer section with some more involved graphics that are on the screen while programming. Perhaps I would have been able to create a few more satisfying programs because of this.

All in all, out of 10, I'll give it a 9.

I think they're great. And yes, there is a pretty steep learning curve if you want to get your sounds just right. I believe the GoldFace that you have in the link was for sale on eBay a week or 2 ago. Did you sell it? A LE with the additional PPC-210 should get your close to $400 on the eBay Market

Back