Digi 003 Rack/PT LE 7.3/MIDI Banks

Johnny B

My MIDI tracks aren't retaining bank change messages (Controllers 0 and 32). If I enter the values manually, then click on a patch number, the bank and patch on the device will change, but the bank value disappears. My master controller is a Fantom X7. It is set up to send and receive bank change messages. When I was running the old Digi 001 with LE 6.4, the bank change values would change as I spun the wheel on the MIDI-connected Fantom. It no longer does that; nothing appears in the Controller 0 and 32 windows. Anyone have any ideas? I've been through every variable setting I can find.

My MIDI tracks aren't retaining bank change messages (Controllers 0 and 32). If I enter the values manually, then click on a patch number, the bank and patch on the device will change, but the bank value disappears. My master controller is a Fantom X7. It is set up to send and receive bank change messages. When I was running the old Digi 001 with LE 6.4, the bank change values would change as I spun the wheel on the MIDI-connected Fantom. It no longer does that; nothing appears in the Controller 0 and 32 windows. Anyone have any ideas? I've been through every variable setting I can find.

I think you can set PT to filter out certain MIDI messages? Check if it's not filtering out your controller msgs...

Back