Different mics patterns and what they mean?

twostone

Okay so they have any spice I want or need but whats does the pattern mean? e.g. omnidirectional? uni directional? and figure eight ? I think the figure eight mean picks up signal from both sides of mic. but what it the purpose of these direction and I would I use them to record with?

Hey 'tard. If you're too dim-witted to read the sticky topic at the top of this board, then you're probably too dim-witted to be messing around with anything requiring electricity.

TheBigGiantHead said:
Hey 'tard. If you're too dim-witted to read the sticky topic at the top of this board, then you're probably too dim-witted to be messing around with anything requiring electricity.

Sounds like a drunk.

Oooohhh! I stand corrected. He's still sober enough to leave negative rep around like rat droppings. My poor ego will never be the same. Tsk... Tsk...

Hint for the BigFool: Time to slink in the back way to the salvage yard and get yourself some sleep; you can look for the chocolate milk boxes you lost in the morning.. There's a nice green '79 Caprice that just got forklifted in... must still have a decent back seat, once you scrape off the ... whateverthehellit is, blood or battery acid, something... :p

Back