Difference between DP-03 and DP-03SD

Rees

I just purchased a used DP-03SD and when it arrived it was a DP-03. Does anyone know what the differences in these two models are?

I bleeeve the DP-03 saves to CDs, whereas the DP-03SD saves to SD cards. Otherwise, I bleeeve they are identical.

Since I asked the question I have learned that the primary differences between the DP-03 and DP-03SD are: 1) DP-03 is older 2) has the CD burner as well as the SD card slot, 3) is about 1/2 lb heavier, 4) has a “CD” push button where the SD has a “track edit” button.

Since I asked the question I have learned that the primary differences between the DP-03 and DP-03SD are: 1) DP-03 is older 2) has the CD burner as well as the SD card slot, 3) is about 1/2 lb heavier, 4) has a “CD” push button where the SD has a “track edit” button.
That's right, both are identical except that the 03 includes a CD burner. (I got some blank CDs through a "buy nothing" group on Facebook: I've also seen them at thrift stores like Goodwill). You can still move files to and from your computer like the 03SD, but you can also burn stuff to a CD. Rees is right, though: the older model is pretty hefty.

Back